When it comes to attaching timbers, posts, joists and beams Ornamental Wood Ties (OWT) are the ultimate statement of style and strength. OWT hardware produces strong connections as well as enhancement to your project design. With a wide range of connectors and components you can use your imagination to build a project that is uniquely your own. All OWT wood ties are made with ultra-heavy gauge steel and hot dipped galvanized after fabrication. The parts are then finished with an exterior grade powder coating for complete protection from corrosion. This makes them suitable for harsh environments and contact with ACQ treated lumber. OWT hardware is commonly used to construct pergolas, arbors, pavilions or decks but with a little imagination you can build an endless number of projects with OWT. Although OWT is designed to perform in outdoor environments it is equally functional for interior projects. OWT has also been engineered to make installation faster and easier with industry leading features and attachment techniques.
- OWT utilize industry leading features and attachment techniques, making them truly a building breakthrough, all products in the OWT line are constructed for outdoor use and can stand up to summer's harshest conditions; sun, wind and rain are no match for the ultra-heavy gauge steel and corrosion protection
- Bold design featuring powder coated galvanized steel
- Corrosion resistant fasteners
- Easily mounted anywhere on a ledge or beam
- Kit contains 4 right side connections, 4 left side connections, 40 #10 1-1/4 in. timber screws, 16 hex cap nuts and 48 1-3/4 in. OWT timber screws